|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Wet Clay Material and Rendering Tutorial
You'll get 1 RAR100% SSL Secure
In this tutorial, I share with you my thoughts and my work-flow to achieve the look and feel of CLAY materials all within ZBrush. the process and tips from this tutorial can be apply any type of material since I try to describe in the various sections and settings relevant to materials, light and rendering in ZBrush.
The tutorial is focus can be divided in three main areas:
- Tools and techniques to model and mimic a clay sculpture material
- The step-by-step creation of clay materials
- The lighting and rendering of the final model
Level: beginner, intermediate, and expert.
- The complete high-res eBook
- 3D models to test your materials
- Finished Clay materials to use with your projects
- Light setups you can import to our projects
- Texture and bump maps
- Custom Brushes for modeling